Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010



 •JOYCE TAGNIPEZ• 
( is the NAME :D )

I'm 13 years living this wonderful world that GOD gave me :d.
my special day is on May 14 [remember that].im a simple girl with a simple needs. Im living my life not yours! Im currently studying at Mandaue City Comprehensive National Highschool ( MCCNHS) or commonly called as "COMPRE" . Im a friendly person [ at least if your good not bad]. i like those person who understands and respect [ if you wanna earn my respect , respect me for who i am not what i've got ] . i hate FLIRTY people and too much acting , and especially those FF people and boastful people !! . I like those persons who is simple , kind , good and fun to be with .. Im a 100% girl [ its obvious :P ] . 



Yeah . I know I ain't a beautiful girl .. but i don't care ! 


Here's a POEM I composed for myself 
I composed this poem last 12/08/10


It's me , It's what I am 


I live my life , not yours 
I control it , not you 
not perfect , but not fake
often imitated , but I've never been
DUPLICATED
envy me ? you should 
fight me ? try to !
face the mirror you'll see
BLACK  blushes
when you dare to :)


===========================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment