Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Highschool BEST BUDS (: ♥



  • ISSAH MAE CABANLIT


' BABY I ' 
Issah , is one of my closest friends ! it's him whom I lean on when I have problems.

  • JOLINA AVILA

" BABY JO "
JOLINA, is like my little MOM ! in the school it's her who comforts me 
when I feel sad and lonely , she is one of my closest friends too ..
  • JOHN CALVIN LUMAPGUID
  • " BABY CALVZ "
  • CALVIN , hmmm.. MOST SPECIAL :)) 
  • It's him whom I think most of the times :))
  • It's him whom i miss the most! 
  • JAYMHEL LAPURA

" BABY MHEL "
JAYMHEL , a fun to be with PERSON ! 
usa sa pinaka ka gwapo sa ADELFA :))

  • SIENNA LEE OSORNO

" BABY SIENN "
SIENNA , one of the most cute nga taga adelfa ! hmmm.. she is like a little sister to me 
it's also her whom i share my problems with! its'her whom i also share my secrets :)

  • QUEENIE JANE PEREZ

" BABY YEN "
queenie , is one of a kind companion (:

  • GLETHEL RIVERAL

" BABY GLETH "
glethel , she is the most generous friend of mine (:

  • VINCENT SONCADOS

" KUYA VIN "
vincent , he's like my BIG BRO ! :)) he is the one who gives advices 

ZILDJIAN FLORDELIS


"BABY ZILD "
zildjian , ang pinaka cute sa LIRIO :)) hahaha




====================================================================================


DEMETTRI ROSETTE MAGNAYE

" DEMZ "


DEM , most HUGGABLE FRIEND :D

1 comment: